Bergeron and Co. is committed to ensure the health and safety of its team and community. In light of recent news from the Government of Alberta, we are implementing preventive measures to combat the spread of COVID-19.
While we understand certain aspects of our business are better in person, due to the quickly changing situation, we will no longer accept any in-person appointments until further notice.
- Our office will remain open and continue operations to best serve you, but we will only offer telephone and video conferencing
- In the event of a shut down declared by the government, please be advised that we are prepared with a secure IT infrastructure that will prevent any loss of your confidential data
- For any documents (i.e. tax documents/financial statements), we are recommending that you send them to us electronically. Please email the appropriate office at the addresses below and a unique secured link with instructions will be forwarded to you to upload your information
- Edmonton: Please email email@example.com.
- Calgary: Please visit iFirm Client Portal.
- For your convenience, Bergeron & Co. has compiled a checklist for everything we may need to complete your personal tax filing in our resources
- If you are unable to send it electronically, we are still offering drop-off or postal mail submissions
Should there be any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to call our offices! Our staff are happy to help. Please visit alberta.ca/covid19 for any updates to this situation. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.